понедельник, 16 декабря 2013 г.

=Modules 6 and 7=

=Reflection=


  • Now I  finally got the whole picture and found the missing parts of the puzzle. I can see my mistakes and I know how to correct them.
  • I can say I learned how to post my portfolio on wiki space. 
  • I finally have some competence in creating materials and sharing them worldwide.
  • I know how to post comments on wiki space. 
  • I met Tatiana  Nanaeva in a videocnference and I definitely agree with her views on what the future of education should be and how we can influence it. 
     ACTIONS: 
  •  I have some plan on how to organize the local training in my school. 
  • I will keep in touch with my trainers in order to achieve my goals of sharing  appropriately my experience. 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий